Sunday 28 September 2014

Review

Sorry I didn't post on Thursday I was busy and I didn't know what to post 


Yesterday I went into town and I really wanted a dark berry lipstick for autumn and as usual I went to the Rimmel London counter (my favourite) and I saw the prettiest berry lipstick and I had to get it 



It's the Rimmel London apocalips velvet 
I think that this is a new range because I haven't seen the matte ones before 
Although their matte their not drying at all and it's so easy to apply 
Aswell because it's blue under toned it makes your teeth look whiter 



This is what it look like on although it has an edit it still looks exactly the same I'm real life 




                                                                       Thank you x



       Tell me what you want to see on my blog and follow for more post :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment