Saturday 30 August 2014

Haul

So today I went into town and I got some new clothes so I thought I would share them with you ...



These are all from new look
The first one is a baby
 pink blazer it's a light material so it's easy to wear in this weather you can also style this with anything ... I would what I'm wearing in this photo and a statement necklace
The top I'm wearing is from river island and it says "you can't sit with us" from mean girls  



This jumper is also baby pink .. It's really fluffy so it's perfect for the really cold weather ( I look so weird in this photo haha ) I would also wear a statement necklace with this 



I also brought some plain black leggings 



If you like my blog post please follow :) 


                                                                  

Please coment down bellow to tell me what you would like to see on my blog            Thank you x ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment