Sunday 31 August 2014

Simple :)

If you know me then you will know how much I love simple it's amazing for every skin type so it works for everyone ... Today I thought I would share my top 6 simple products 


These are my simple products .. Theres not much but my collection is still growing 





My favorite product is the moisturiser 
It's a really nice moisturiser , it's really watery so you don't need much it's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone ,I had really bad dry skin the other week so I used it for around 3 days and my skin is so soft 
I've already spoke about this product on my blog 


If you know me I love face masks and I love to relax so when I saw simple had one I had to get it 
I love this because it's really nice for your skin , it makes spots or blemishes go away within one use and it makes your skin unbelivablely soft again I would recommend it to anyone 
And you only leave this on for 3 minutes 

This exfoliater is really good for getting rid of those pesky spots, its soothing (just like it says haha) and again makes your skin soft it gets rid of excess oils 





I've already spoke about this on my blog but I still love it I still use it the same way it's really good at getting rid of excess oils too and getting rid of spots 



I've also spoke about this on my blog so you can find that post and read about it 





But I haven't spoke about this I haven't used it that much so I don't know how good it is but a lot of people have said it is good so if you've been looking for a toner I would look into the simple one 




                       If you like my blog posts then please follow and check out some more 



             Thank you x









No comments:

Post a Comment