Thursday 7 August 2014

top 5 movies :)

hello everyone :)

so in the summer I have planned to stay with my best friend for like a week and we will watch so many movies so I thought I would share with you my top 5 movies there a mx between all types so I hope there's ones you can all watch :)
 not in any order really


 
 
~ mean girls ... I know this has been out for 10
 years but it never gets old and it is my
favourite movie
 
 
 
 
~Walking on sunshine.. this hasn't been out for long
and I don't think its on dvd yet but if its still in the cinema
then go watch it because its so funny and its a musical
so I needed to watch it :)
 
 
 
~Fault in our stars... I think nearly everyone had watched the movie
or read the book so I don't think I need to
explain it that much
but I really enjoyed the book and when I saw
that there was a movie it was the first thing I watched
its sad but still really good :)
 
 
~Little mermaid.. every one loves the little mermaid so you
need to watch this and its my childhood so I love it more :)
 
 
~Malificent.. so I went to see this movie with my friend when it came
out and we both loved it (probably because its to do with
Disney) if you haven't watched it then
im not going to give much away
but Its about the evil witch in sleeping beauty
and its about her and how she became evil
its really good and would recommend it to a lot of people
 
 
thank you x
 
if you have any movies that you love please leave them in the comments and I will probally watch them :)
 
if you would like to read more posts then please follow :) and go check out my instagram and twitter as well :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment