Tuesday 5 August 2014

top 5 drugstore picks

hey guys ! :)

today I thought I would share with you my top 5 drugstore picks it was hard to pick just 5 but I got there in the end so here are my top 5 picks from the drugstore.



so I have already spoke about this on my blog so I don't really need to tell you much about it but it the Maybelline bb cream


I have also been loving a few lipsticks but the main one  have been loving is a kate moss one , I love her lipsticks from rimmel London they have great consistency and colour the one I have been loving is 16 its kind of a coraly pinkie colour




in the summer I get more oily skin and need to powder a bit more than usual so I use the rimmel London stay matte powder I use a really fluffy brush to apply this so it goes on easier, I love this powder because its not chalky and its really easy to blend they do this powder in many shades but I have mine in transparent
(this picture is from google)




I have also been loving a bronzer from rimmel I use the same brush I used for my powder and I apply the bronzer in the 3 shape on my face so on my cheekbones on my temples and down to my jaw and this gives the most natural look
this is also from google
 
and the last one is a highlighter this is from sleek and its in the face form kit I use this on the top of my cheekbones and under my brow bones
again this is from google (I cant take good pictures)
 
 
 
 
 
thank you x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment